Next Thread
Print Thread
K
kizbo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
It stopping on about 70% then just turn off, i saw similar problems, is there any fix?

I'm running on gtx 1080 with 16gb of ram.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Originally Posted by kizbo
It stopping on about 70% then just turn off, i saw similar problems, is there any fix?

I'm running on gtx 1080 with 16gb of ram.

I got the exact problem.
http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=644535#Post644535

K
kizbo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
@bump

Support
Support

Please email supportdos2@larian.com, with the report.zip file (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) generated by the D:OS 2 Analysis Tool.
Extract the zip file somewhere handy (like the Desktop) and in the AnalysisTool_DOS2 folder, run corresponding executable. It should detect the game install path, but if not you can browse to the 'Divinity Original Sin 2' folder. Optionally run the tests first, and then generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).

The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To greatly reduce the file size, you can delete all but one of the saves from the zip (double click the zip file to open it in Windows Explorer, then browse down to the ..\Savegames\Story folder), just leaving one before heading to Reaper's Coast.

Also check the '..\Divinity Original Sin 2\bin' folder for any CrashDump files, and either add a couple to the report.zip file, or zip them separately.

K
kizbo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K

Support
Support

Did you click the Browse button and browse to the 'Divinity Original Sin 2' install folder?

Actually, you can just email the latest save before Reaper's Coast, and maybe a couple CrashDump files. If you manually create a dxdiag file, that is much of the system information the Analysis Tool collects (WinKey-R, type in dxdiag and hit enter, then when it finishes loading click on the 'Save All Information...' button and save the report somewhere handy).

Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard