Hungary
V
vikouser Offline OP
stranger
vikouser  Offline OP
stranger
V

Hungary
Hi guys. So there is the Missing Delivery quest.
I didn't talk with Marcus before I met with the dwarf and the human those got crashed and started arguing with each other. I talked with both of them but none quest came up, so I just kept playing in the same area but I visited them over and over maybe they give me a quest.
Each time they kept arguing but always different conversation. When I visited them the 4th or the 5th time they became friends and they went to drink ( I dont remember exactly where, either to the Blue Boar Inn or to the Dwarven Bread Inn.
Later when I visited Marcus he gave me the quest : Missing Delivery
So I should to speak with these guys but ofc they are not there anymore nor I can find them anywhere where they went to drink. I went back to Marcus but he didn't say anything nor I could inform him about the situation. Is any solution for this ?

Re: Pls Help. Missing Delivery bug ? [Re: vikouser] #648056
17/08/18 07:11 AM
17/08/18 07:11 AM
Canada
Raze Offline

veteran
Raze  Offline

veteran

Canada

The cart crash is not related to the missing delivery. That cart is to the south of Ars Magicana (and the dwarven village), east and a little south of the Dwarven Bread Inn.

Re: Pls Help. Missing Delivery bug ? [Re: vikouser] #648061
17/08/18 10:21 AM
17/08/18 10:21 AM
Hungary
V
vikouser Offline OP
stranger
vikouser  Offline OP
stranger
V

Hungary
Thanks a lot man. I was kinda confused but with your help I found the cart that you mentioned and solved all the quest that belonged to this. In the cave where I killed Melora and Victorio I saw a lot of red spots (enemies) at the background. Is there any hidden door over there or does that place connect to any other underground place or that's a bug ?

Re: Pls Help. Missing Delivery bug ? [Re: vikouser] #648062
17/08/18 10:40 AM
17/08/18 10:40 AM
Canada
Raze Offline

veteran
Raze  Offline

veteran

Canada

There aren't any hidden areas in that cave. The opponents you see may be in another cave or cellar (the locations are all arranged on the same map, and normally the game blocks seeing adjacent areas that are not part of the current level), or in a section removed from the game (a couple areas were made smaller when balancing the game, and at that point it was safer to leave them stranded outside the new game area than to remove them).

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth