Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Vieux Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi.

I was wandering what I was doing wrong with these stats.
I wanted to add new crafting station so I copy-pasted the anvil one from shared and changed the name in CraftingStationsItemComboPreviewData. I take it there is something more to do for it to work. It does not appear on the list in the ItemCombo CraftingStation column.
The same is true for Object(no list here but doesn't work either). Adding a new ObjectCategories line in ObjectCategoriesItemComboPreviewData. I did add the name in my object ComboCategory column.

Vieux Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello again.

I'll just post here another problem I have encountered. I gave up the idea of creating a new crafting station.

I wanted to add a magic armor boost as a reward for enhancing, via crafting, a shield with a material. It worked fine with Physical armor but didn't with magical.

I used the "Armor Defense Value" for my boosts and it works. The "ArmorBoost" doesn't seem to work at all.

Vieux Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Me again.

I was trying to scale a weapon for my mod. Make a 2H sword (great again) look the size of a 1H. It used to work on the old engine. Now, whatever I do, the weapon scales to the right size when on the ground (that's good) but once equipped it scales only with the character's moddel.

I know it has nothing to do here on this thread but I don't want to spam. If someone could rename the thread f.e. : "Divinity Engine 2 DE problems" (I don't think I can)

Anyway thanks in advance.

Link Copied to Clipboard