I have bought the game twice now, once from Steam and once from GOG. The problem is the same one: when you start the game, after the initial company logo, the nvidia logo and the cinematic intro, when the loading screen appears, I get this message on the loading screen, saying that the game has detected that my color depth is not set to 16-bit and that while it may be able to play it that way, it is known to make the game unstable. Initially I played it like that but I remember it crashing and not allowing me to get back to where I was, not having saved before the crash occurred. There are some threads on steam saying that I should set the div.exe file to run in compatibility mode with windows 95/98 or XP and I tried that and all the other compatibility settings windows 10 has and I still get that message. I was wondering if there's a fix for that issue, one way or the other. I didn't do an in depth search of the forums but if there is a solution to that, I think you should make it sticky or something. Thanks.

edit: it wasn't a big deal that I bought the game twice since it was 0.99 euro each time but I'm just saying...

Last edited by fred_birkhoff; 01/12/18 05:13 AM.