Update: PC & MAC: 220.127.116.1140; PS4: 18.104.22.16856; XBOX One: 22.214.171.12483
We have some good news for our Italian players - from now on you can all play in your first language!
First of all, we’d like to thank you for your patience. We've been working hard with our friends from TIGER - Gruppo Traduzioni Amatoriali to deliver this localisation. You can be sure that lots of heart and love was put into this project, as TIGER are big fans of Divinity: Original Sin 2, so it was very personal to them.
Along with adding Italian, we have also addressed some issues with the AI not starting combat in certain instances and you can now close empty containers by using the space bar.
Happy adventures through Rivellon!
Full patch notes below:
- Italian is added as a language
PS4/Xbox Specific Bug Fixes:
- Fixed AI skipping turns in some cases
Mac Specific Bug Fixes:
- Fixed visual issue with journal pages
- Fixed scrolling issue when using a mouse wheel
- Fixed empty containers not closing with- space bar
- Fixed certain NPCs not entering combat when attacked from a distance