Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blythe Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I found this old thread that appears to confirm that it was possible for a PC and a Mac player to multiplay together IF they both have the ORIGINAL D;OS (not the extended edition). However, the thread is from 2015 and I can't find anything more recent.

I have a PC; my partner has a mac and a PS4, and we are hoping to use the game to spend time together while in different cities. Can anyone confirm if there's any way we can play D:OS together, and if so exactly which edition we need? (And where to get it, if it's an older edition than Steam is offering?)

Thanks in advance! (Also, any other tips about duoing the game as a couple are welcome - we're both new to the franchise!)

Support
Support

Yes, also with the Definitive Edition, multiplayer is possible between Windows and Mac, though not PC to console. Only the Definitive Edition is available on Mac; the Windows version on Steam and GOG also includes the original release (now called Classic).

Blythe Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Many thanks! We picked it up on GoG and will try and figure out how to get this working smile

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard