Print Thread
G
Grohn Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Здравствуйте!
Наиграл уже 400+ часов, в живую видел как игра меняется)
Было добавлено много функций, но хотел бы предложить еще одну - "Взять всё и добавить в товары".
После убийства большого количества врагов (в основном это мелкие исчадия пустоты) остается много лута и в основном это лут на продажу.
Есть кнопка "Взять всё", но проще забрать все нужные/исследуемые вещи, а остальное добавить в товары.
Без этой волшебной кнопки приходится все в ручную добавлять в товары)
[Linked Image]
Я никак не жалуюсь, просто сделал предложение об улучшении игры.
В первой части даже вкладки "Товары" не было, приходилось в ручную все добавлять на экран торговли)

Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
Quick Google translate into English for the curious:

I've already played 400+ hours, I've seen it live as the game changes)
Many functions have been added, but I would like to offer one more - "Take everything and add to the goods."
After killing a large number of enemies (mostly small-scale fictitious voids), a lot of loot remains and mostly loot for sale.
There is a button "Take everything", but it is easier to pick up all the necessary / investigated things, and add the rest to the goods.
Without this magic button, you have to manually add everything to the goods)
[Linked Image]
I'm not complaining, just made an offer to improve the game.
In the first part, even the tab "Products" was not, I had to manually add everything to the trading screen)

And I agree. The inventory system could do with a number of quality-of-life improvements...

J'aime le fromage.
Support
Support

Вы можете удерживать Shift и щелкнуть по элементам в инвентаре, чтобы добавить их в категорию товаров, хотя сделать это при загрузке контейнеров было бы проще и быстрее (так что можно было бы выбрать несколько элементов одновременно, как было добавлено интерфейс контроллера).

You can hold Shift and click on items in the inventory to add them to the wares category, though being able to do so when looting containers would be easier and faster (so would being able to select multiple items at once, as was added to the controller UI).

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard