Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#652590 13/05/19 12:06 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
so i played the game and beat the boss boraes and he didnt droped the staff at all (died on the stairs if thats matter..). i didnt know the staff had to drop so i kept on playing. only at some point i saw on the steam forums that i got to have the staff to progress the game. now i got no previus safe files to the fight it self. please help!

Support
Support

As I replied to your support email earlier:

Did you check the castle area with Alt held down, or Toggle World Tooltips on in the controller UI?
If there are a limited number of places where you may have been sorting your inventory after that fight, you could look there, as well.

Did you double check character inventories, the homestead chests, etc? Also check if a character may have the staff equipped.

If you can not find it, please reply to the email with your latest save. Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames_patch' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it (or them) and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder' (and similarly in OSX/Finder).

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard