Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Makta Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Restarted the game after i fucked up and noticed the npcs when i went back to check something. To my right there is 1-2 "?" green marks in that wall and i could see a broken barrel in the text as i was moving my cursor over that area. I do not see it on Gamebanshee and i found no topics about it. Any ideas? I was going to see if i could remove fog of war but i did not find anything.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/jSgsPOX.png[/img]

Support
Support

When balancing the game, the maze level was shortened, and IIRC there were a couple changes to other areas. Since that was relatively late in the development process, it was safer to just change the walls and leave the opponents/items/etc stranded outside the new game area.

Makta Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Is there any way to see it? I am an explorer and i love to find/see all the stuff :)

Support
Support

In the main game there is a way to get a summoning doll through a wall and then enter and leave the BF to get your characters there (armory trick in act 1). In act 2 you will be able to acquire a set of teleporter pyramids, which (in acts 2 and 3) would let you get through walls directly, when combined with the summoning doll trick.

Other than that: Teleporting anywhere (via hex editor)

Depending on the area, your characters may or may not be able to move when outside of the normal game area. With the teleporter pyramids, it may be possible to throw one and repeatedly teleport to it to move around.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard