Print Thread
Z
ZEXER
Unregistered
ZEXER
Unregistered
Z
Hi everyone,
I am new to the forum and I write here hoping that is not the wrong place.
Basically i need some help in remove the animation effects of the skill "Apotheosis" as well as the skill "Steel Skin", more precisely the gold and argent statue effect after activating this two spells. If possible I want to look like normal after casting these two spells.
I have tryed few times and at the end I end up with trying to understand these lines, but I don't know what are the right one for my goal:

data "PrepareAnimationInit" "skill_prepare_divine_01_start"
data "PrepareAnimationLoop" "skill_prepare_divine_01_loop"
data "PrepareEffect" "RS3_FX_Skills_Totem_Prepare_Divine_Apotheosis_Root_01,KeepRot:Dummy_Root;RS3_FX_Skills_Totem_Prepare_Divine_Apotheosis_Hand_02:Dummy_R_HandFX:hand01"
data "CastAnimation" "skill_cast_self_earth_01_cast"
data "CastTextEvent" "cast"
data "CastEffect" "RS3_FX_Skills_Totem_Cast_Self_Earth_Root_Cast_01:Dummy_Root:cast;RS3_FX_Skills_Totem_Cast_Self_Earth_BodyFX_Cast_01:Dummy_BodyFX:cast;RS3_FX_Skills_Totem_Cast_Self_Earth_Root_Hand01_01:Dummy_Root;RS3_FX_Skills_Totem_Cast_Self_Earth_HandFX_Hand01_01:Dummy_L_HandFX,Dummy_R_HandFX:hand01"

Thanks and I hope my English is somehow understandable.

EDIT: At the end I found that these lines are not the ones that modify or remove the gold statue effect after casting the spell of Apotheosis, if someone know how to do it please feel free to even suggest possible teories.

Last edited by ZEXER; 03/05/19 06:23 PM.
addict
addict
Hi ZEXER,

the effects you are seeing on Apotheosis and Steel Skin are part of the status smile
After cast, your character gets a status effect set (logic behind setting these status effects is generally in the behaviour scripts).
This status has an effect assigned to it, and that effect makes the gold happen smile

So instead of looking at the skill pages, you'll want to look at the status pages of the stats editor.

Sincerely,
Kevin

Last edited by Larian_KVN; 11/06/19 01:37 PM.

CTRL+K the elf

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard