Next Thread
Print Thread
#653841 10/07/19 06:57 AM
xPrime Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi guys,

I'm new in this community and not pretty sure if this is the right place for my question, but I really hope you could help me out :)

Before I start my question I want to explain my current situation:

I'm playing Divinity OS2 on my PS4 system and share this great experience with a friend.. we are playing online and created our champions together.. meanwhile we are in chapter 4 and now an other friend wanted to join our party (so far we were playing duo - both with the lone wolf talent - I guess if the third person join this talent wouldnt work anymore).

Now my question(s):

-Can everybody join a current game with his own champ?

-Can we just hire some companion and the third person can control him? (and can he then change his skills abilities and stuff on the ship?) / (which level and items does he got ?)

and my last question would be, can we start a new game with 3 person? like modelling our champs and start together? do we need at least two TVs (1 with Duo and 1 solo) to create 3 person simultaneously?

I hope you guys could help me, I would really appriciate it :)

PS: The game is awesome :D

all the best,
Prime

Last edited by xPrime; 10/07/19 07:33 AM.
Support
Support

Once a game is started, any additional people joining would only be able to take over a companion (if available) or henchman. Henchmen do not have personal quests, and there are restrictions on what recruited companion characters can do compared to an avatar character, created in character creation (specifically, origin moments and dialogues for companion characters are only triggered if there is is an avatar character in the same party, controlled by the same player).

If you hire a henchmen, your friend would be able to respec the character on the Lady Vengeance. The level and type of starting equipment would depend on the henchmen (should match the character doing the hiring IIRC).

Yes, you can start a new game and have everyone join in character creation, and that would indeed require at least 2 systems (one using split screen with 2 controllers, and the other joining online).

P.S. the restriction have been removed on your account, so you can use UBBCode now, if you wish.

xPrime Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi Raze,

Thank you so much for the quick response!

Got all my answers I needed, Im really appriciate your help smile

Have a good and nice day Sir!

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard