Print Thread
STOP DENYING PURCHASE OF GAME! CEASE AND DESIST! #655408
10/09/19 11:01 PM
10/09/19 11:01 PM
Hinoutoumei Offline OP
stranger
Hinoutoumei  Offline OP
stranger

I am getting very frustrated over how messed up your store page is and how I have had to spend 100s of dollars all to get a copy of your game that includes everything. I am tired of the "you already own this game" crap of refunding the game, of removing the game from my account and wasted money so I can buy it again.

This game has essentially cost me 3 months of stress and approximately $300, and yet I still am not able to purchase a copy of your game that includes everything.
The best I got was divinity 2 eternal, which didn't come with the otherwise auto included divinity original sin classic. I have contacted your support numerous tmes regarding this and it just goes ignored.

Please fix your store so that your bundle accounts for the fact you already own this game, add proper dlc and digital upgrade packs and quit the nonsense. This is worse than getting lost as a 2 year old in the mall, or waiting in line at black friday just to be held up at gun point.

It should not be this flippin difficult to buy your game. I should not have had to refund it and remove it from my account more than 3 times, and quite frankly this whole experience has been a complete pile of crap.

please stop disallowing your customers to buy a complete edition of the game. it's like you don't like money or something. None of these tactics are necessary, your game is really great, it is your PR and store front that is worse than the smell of dog crap first thing in the morning.

fix it.

thanks.

Last edited by Hinoutoumei; 10/09/19 11:02 PM.
Re: STOP DENYING PURCHASE OF GAME! CEASE AND DESIST! [Re: Hinoutoumei] #655531
15/09/19 08:00 AM
15/09/19 08:00 AM
Canada
Raze Offline

veteran
Raze  Offline

veteran

Canada

I am not seeing any email to support from your forum email address, or using the same name. You should have gotten an automatic conformation email if your email was received at any of the support email addresses.
Sorry for falling behind in the forum, though, and taking so long to answer here.

D:OS Classic was not included in the D:OS 2 Eternal Edition bundle because it caused some confusion offering the original and updated releases of the game, there is less need for the original release now than when the Enhanced Edition was first released (one of the reasons it remained available with the purchase of the EE is due to the change in system requirements in Windows, with Classic being 32 bit and using DirectX 9c, while the EE is 64 bit and requires a GPU with hardware support for DirectX 11), and in general the EE being more up to date and a better experience.

Rather than getting the Eternal Edition, buying the D:OS 2 Divine Edition and D:OS EE Collector's Edition separately would have all the same extras and include D:OS Classic (though this would cost slightly more, as the D:OS EE CE is a 2 pack).
With the purchase of D:OS EE not as part of the Eternal Edition bundle, with the GOG version there is an entry in the library after selecting the EE to contact GOG support to request the Classic version of the game also be added to your library; with Steam it would be added automatically.