We’ve just implemented a bunch of tweaks and fixes for the Switch version of Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Some of the highlights from this update include fixes for the character portraits, as well as skill or object icons, and some issues with cross-saves on Steam. There are also performance improvements as well as fixes for sound and audio effects.
We have some major things coming up in the pipe, but for now we hope that this latest round of fixes and improvements makes your journey through Rivellon an even smoother experience!
Thanks so much for your support since launch!
Patch notes via the Larian Crew below: Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a crash caused by being offline and trying to load a save retrieved from Steam that wasn’t previously synced properly
- Fixed an issue with freezing while saving the game
- Fixed an issue with Local Save Slots not appearing after changing Steam profile
- Fixed an issue with the X button overlapping copyright text in Italian
- Fixed an issue with the friends filter in Spanish, where if the setting is Friends Only, only the word ‘amigos’ is displayed
- Fixed an issue with the Tags selection in the Character Sheet
- Fixed an issue with Attributes, Combat Abilities, Civil Abilities and Talents displaying incorrectly in the Character Sheet after closing and reopening the tab
- Fixed an issue with certain Crafting skills text being cut off
- Fixed an issue with overlapping and different fonted text in the multiplayer connectivity popup
- Fixed an issue with the functionality of the Y button in the Join Online game screen
- Fixed an issue with missing a button prompt for “Show User Profile” in the multiplayer lobby list
- Fixed an issue with blurry or missing character portraits and skill/object icons
- Fixed a memory issue where after prolonged playing and loading a savegame, all display names show as the same description
- Fixed a multiplayer issue of container UI being broken by opening and then immediately closing the container
- Fixed an issue of enemy corpses not showing the effects that were applied when they died
- Fixed a visual issue of a squarish pattern appearing when characters stand in smoke
- Fixed an issue with Aerothurge spells causing a significant FPS drop and possible game freeze
- Fixed an issue of sounds and SFX being delayed, cut off or not playing in the Bloodmoon Island region
- Fixed an issue of skill SFX not playing if characters from different regions are selected one after another
- Fixed an issue of the loot/container window not displaying correctly in the Chinese localization
- Fixed a lobby issue where a room would appear full despite only having three players
- Fixed a multiplayer issue where client is not able to join the game in act 2.5 (Nameless Isle)