Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Hey ya'll,

I'm having some trouble making an Osiris build for my mod which has quite a bit of Osiris scripting in it. Just to test this issue, I created a completely new Add-On mod that loads just the Story content, so I can prove it's not my mod, it's an issue with the engine itself, probably since a recent update.

In that completely new mod, the very first thing I did was load the Reaper's Coast inherited level, then immediately build the story. It fails with the following:

[Linked Image]

Code
Osiris fact IsSwitch does not start with "DB_"

Code
Database checked but never defined: IsSwitch( (INTEGER)_ )

in scriptfile GLO_DLC_SquirrelKnight

Note that this completely prevents Osiris builds for every mod. I have a mod I'm working on that is currently impossible to publish, because the story editor is effectively broken. There are multiple references to "IsSwitch" in the SquirrelKnight script, presumably it's supposed to be call into something that doesn't exist or is a malformed DB fact.

Last edited by standardgaussian; 15/10/19 01:31 AM.
veteran
veteran
The current engine data is out of sync with game data while we wait for the next engine update. Meanwhile, here's a copy paste fix for your problem.

**Updated Story_header.div for compiling story until next Engine update comes out!**
For anyone having trouble getting mods with Origins dependencies to build, here's the new story_header.div pulled from the Patch5.pak.
You'll have to replace your own with this and avoid clicking "Generate Definitions".

New stuff:

```
call TeleportToRandomPosition((CHARACTERGUID)_Character, (REAL)_MaxRange, (STRING)_Event)
call CharacterSetCustomBloodSurface((CHARACTERGUID)_Character, (STRING)_SurfaceType)
event CharacterUsedLadder((CHARACTERGUID)_Character)
query IsSwitch([out](INTEGER)_Bool)```

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/366250677770518538/619348245663055892/story_header.div

Replace the existing story_header.div located at:
`\DefEd\Data\Mods\YourMod\Story\RawFiles`

There's lots of other useful information too in #Modding-resources in the Larian Studios discord and you can chat with the modders there as well =)

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard