Next Thread
Print Thread
#656218 15/10/19 06:45 AM
Maxpoo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hey all,

First, I would like to thank you for this game. Even if it's not in French (Dialog, because I'm french), this game is very crazy. I've finished the first one last month and now I've begun DOS2 and I am on Act IV (Flottebois).
Anyway, the crafting system doesn't seem as funny as in DOS 1.
So I try to inform myself if I don't miss anything.

And I understand that with the Patch Song and Nature, Larian adds some recipes and lot of things for crafting.

Nevertheless, it's wrotten nowhere how to benefit.
So I activate the "option" in the game, it reloads the game and there's no new recipes in my recipes inventory.

So I just would like to know if Larian adds some new recipes we have to found (loot, trader, etc.), do we have to read somes books to learn them (where are this books ?) and finally isn't it too late ? Must we activate the crafting's kit on act 1 to benefit it ?

So my question is easier. How can we find the new recipes and if we are on act IV, is it a problem ?

thank you in advance for help be cause I loot every small objects and I woul like to transform them but for the moment... no way :-(

Support
Support

The mod adds recipes to the game, but they don't show up automatically in your recipes list. It shouldn't matter when you enable the mod; I'm not sure if new books have been added.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard