Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ThoPark Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
The Larian modification hagglers in Gift Bag 3 doesn't work in multiplayer.

It displays the discounted price for all players in the vendor screen, however the vendors will only accept the full price matching the attitude and bartering level of the current player and will get insulted if you offer the displayed prices.

Enabling it currently, only adds a disadvantage as the players who don't have the highest attitude/bartering in the party won't get to see the price that the vendor will actually accept.

Tested 2019-11-17 on DOSII:DE v3.6.51.1333

Support
Support

I will create a bug report for this.

ThoPark Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thank you very much!

I'm enjoying the game immensely by the way! I was pushing to add this mod because my friends insist on min/maxing the gold, which caused a very long downtime every session, as only one of us has maxed out bartering :p Hope to see it fixed soon, so that our sessions can go more smoothly!

stranger
stranger
Hi there! I just wanted to say I'm also running into this bug. Some of my parties characters have dropped rep with early merchants, and now unfortunately there's no way to turn it off.

This and the respec mirror in fort joy for new players have been really big deals for QoL as I'm taking them through feel almost essential to me; really do wish they weren't lumped in with "give 6 ap/rnd to all characters" in terms of breaking the game.

Support
Support

The Hagglers mod can be disabled. This should be fixed in a future update.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard