Next Thread
Print Thread
#657037 19/11/19 10:30 PM
citrum Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi!
I'm playing DOS2 for the first time and just made it to lady vengeance. And I noticed that black cat's attitude dropped from 10 to 5. I can't find info about it anywhere. Do you know why it happened and what can I do to change the cat's attitude back? Also will I be able to increase his attitude from 10? I suppose it doesn't affect anything but it still bothers me.
I play a definitive edition and have an official mod installed that turns the cat into a companion.

stranger
stranger
The cat has no effect on the game besides following you around so don't worry about it.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Yawgmotha
The cat has no effect on the game besides following you around so don't worry about it.

There's slightly more to it than that... though I admit I have no idea if the attitude change will have any effect.

J'aime le fromage.
stranger
stranger
I've played through the game twice and I can't remember what you're referring to. I just started my 3rd play through so I guess I'll pay better attention this time.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
It's not especially obvious, though like everyone, the cat would quite like to get out of Fort Joy. Preferably alive.

J'aime le fromage.
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by vometia
It's not especially obvious, though like everyone, the cat would quite like to get out of Fort Joy. Preferably alive.

Lol! I thought you were referring to something besides that.

citrum Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by vometia

We got out of Fort Joy already. Well, almost. We're on the ship.
Originally Posted by Yawgmotha
I've played through the game twice and I can't remember what you're referring to. I just started my 3rd play through so I guess I'll pay better attention this time.

If you'll notice something please let me know!

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard