[Linked Image]

A cool map from reddit

I want to live there as a mage. rpg007

enthusiast
enthusiast
Nice Map. smile

veteran
veteran
That's a well made map! =) I'd love a link so I could throw him/her an upvote!

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by The Composer
That's a well made map! =) I'd love a link so I could throw him/her an upvote!

https://www.reddit.com/r/DescentintoAvernus/comments/dzgbfs/baldurs_gate_neighborhoods/

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
You see Sow's Foot district, that is where a a lot of the more exotic races like Lizardfolk and Deep Gnomes live. Twin Songs is a very religious district, filled with shrines, even to fiends. Blackgate has a lot of Dwarves. Little Calimshan is basically what it says on the tin, it was made by Calimshite Refugees from the civil wars in Calimshan, it's designed like a mini Calimport and it's walled off like the inner and outer districts. Bloomridge has a gang called the Bloomridge Dandies. You can't see it on the map, because it's not an official district and it's runs underground, but there is also Undercellar, which is underground. Basically an Uber brother, slash drug den, slash illegal goods emporium, slash connected to the Underdark. BG has really expanded and added a lot of cool stuff since BG1, thanks to refugees from the Spellplague, Sundering, and other stuff.,

enthusiast
enthusiast
The undercellar is no longer a brothel?
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Hawke; 23/11/19 10:51 AM.
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Hawke
The undercellar is no longer a brothel?
[Linked Image]

Auto-correct changed Brothel to brother, but yeah it's still a massive brothel, it's just in other parts darker things go on. And it's not the only one detailed in the Gazzette either. Plus BG now has a Reveler's Guild which is made up of sex workers and drug dealers and other sorts, but like other "Crews" has an element of being a gang to them. There is a total The Warriors vib to BG now (points if you've see movie The Warriors).

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard