Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
S
Can you guys PLEASE just fix the uneven XP given to characters when exiting Fort Joy for the first time into the Hollow Marches.

It happens in both single and multiplayer, doesn't matter if it's a 2, or 4 character party. Sometimes 1 character get less XP than the others, other times it's 2.

The reward for making it out of the fort isn't given as a single 14.400 XP reward, it's given as a series of 6 x 2400 XP reward and there's ALWAYS one, or two characters get 5 x 2400.

I reported this several months ago, but nothing have been done about it it seems, so. Can you PLEASE fix it? It can't be that hard a bug to fix...

S
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
S
Again I see you have added stuff to the game and fixed a few bugs, but this one has still not been fixed. So I ask again.. Can you PLEASE fix it?!

This time all, but one of the 4 characters in the party got 6 x 2400 XP, the character got 4 x 2400 XP.
It doesn't matter where you exit, I've tried all the places I can think of. From the port, over the drawbridge, using the boat, from the platform outside the tower close to where the boat ends up. It's the same every time, 1 or 2 characters get 1 or 2 ticks of 2400 XP less than the others.

It can easily be corrected by dismissing the characters in question and then having them join the party again, but it's the fact that the player has to do something that shouldn't be necessary to do to fix the issue, if you would just fix the bug.

Last edited by Skeptical_Bunny; 02/12/19 11:41 AM.
Support
Support

There is a bug report for this, currently marked to be fixed in the next game update (no ETA yet).

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard