Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi,
I am unable to start the game on my laptop, i get : Error code: C00. Please contact to developers.
The problem started after the laptop crashed 2 times while playing the game, the last one during game startup. The game works perfectly from my desktop computer (laptop and desktop using the same Steam account), i was even able to load on Desktop the last save from laptop. Tried to reinstall the game several times, not working. Please help.

Thank you.

Support
Support

This error is an issue with a configuration file for the launcher.
You should be able to start the game directly from the '..\SteamApps\common\Divinity Original Sin 2\DefEd\bin\EoCApp.exe' program file.

For the launcher, delete the config.xml file in the '..\Divinity Original Sin 2\bin' folder, as well as 'C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\LarianLauncher' (copy and paste %LocalAppData%\LarianLauncher into Windows Explorer to quickly open that folder), and that should get it starting through Steam.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Hey

I have the same problem as well, I'm having a hard time following instructions though the Divinity files to get the game to launch though steam. Could someone make a step by step tutorial video? Me and a buddy are almost at the end of the game and the save is though my account we would love to finish the game so we can play Baldur gate 3.

Please and thank you.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard