Next Thread
Print Thread
#657898 23/12/19 09:47 AM
C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
I may have just left them somewhere but, I really doubt it since only one gets placed on the ground. I was just getting ready for a trip to Bloodmoon Island (after a trip in the boat went wierd) and I decided that Fane could take a pyramid over there (yeah, I went back to a prior save, cheated and all of that) when I discovered that I have none. Is there a way to locate them? Barring that, I wouldn't mind a cheat to replace them - I really don't believe I just lost them or sold them.

C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
Never mind - stumbled onto one which means both were found. I must need a new memory chip in my brain.

Put more points in your Memory stat. XD
On a serious note, I assume you already know, that you can get another two pyramids, the thing is, my first playthrough with Lohse as main, I discovered 3 pyramids in total, I'm in Arx now and can't figure out, where to get the last one. But what's even stranger, is my other playthrough, custom character Scarlett, has only the basic two pyramids from the Lady Vengeance and is also already in Arx, did some of the main quests, well most of them (even beaten the doctor, perhaps he had one?) and made it to the Cathedral past the pipes puzzle. Still only two pyramids. XD

Last edited by Levianne; 24/12/19 09:20 AM.
Support
Support

The other teleporter pyramids are in Reaper's Coast, one in the basement of Ryker's house, and the other in a tenebrium chest on Bloodmoon Island.

That chest in the Archives? I never managed to open it. Well I did some year ago, but since I started playing this year, no luck there.
And Ryker's mansion, well Scarlett totally ignored him, while Lohse had some business with him, I remember now. That business involved killing him and looting his lair clean. XD

C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
How many source dots can you get, any way? I've got two and have at least four possible teachers lined up. I tend to keep an open mind in these games as one person makes out person A to be evil while person 2 says person one is evil and person A is a saint. However, I talked to a ghost who informed me that Ryker is a lone wolf contracted to kill godwoken. Which brings up something else. We know about godwoken but does that mean voidwoken are the void's champions with divinity potential? I guess that would be the anti-source. smile

You can get maximum of three Source points, but speak to all the Masters anyway, they will give you skill books instead, if your Source is maxed.
Voidwoken aren't champions, they are simply creatures of the Void. You know, when you wake up on the beach of Fort Joy and come to the place with two Voidlings, your character will comment, that "the Voidwoken have found you, these collars were supposed to keep them away". Voidlings for sure aren't any champions, so it's not anti-source version of the Godwoken. It's simply a name for those of the Void.

C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
RE: voidwoken: I know, just playing with the names and thinking Larian must have had some reason other then laziness to make them so similar.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard