Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
Since I don't look at walk-throughs, etc unless I get stuck, I may have somewhat blundered so am asking for others' opinions. Almost as soon as I got to Arx, I found a sewer entrance, ultimately finding Justinia. Back to the surface and nearly every one is dead. So, I can't really do much (I think) other then loot, sell stuff outside the walls (providing they are not dead), and find the "doctor" who I assume, as a demon, is still with us and, of course, the magister leader. I know there is a very large voidwoken at the harbor (I fled from that thing!) and I couldn't handle the demons possessing the little girl; seems all is exhausted. Is that more or less correct? I killed Ihan and Loshe with Alexander in the last chapter so no need to exercise a demon. I guess the red princess is about somewhere but I left the Sallow man be so the mirrors are of no help (can't see him anyway since Alexander never did lose his head smile ). So, what say ye?

C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
Turns out they are dead outside too so I guess I'm down to two merchants (old lady and the mage in the Hall of Echoes). I forgot about Lucian, though and the mad sourcerer that I left free that I'm supposed to meet at his grave). Probably lost a whole lot of side quests. Oh well - next time!

Support
Support

Do you still have a save before interacting with the death fog machine?

You should still be able to find the Red Princess. Use Spirit Vision
in The Lizard Consulate's garden.
There is a body of an assassin near there that may cause some interest normally, but with everyone being dead it may not seem out of place.

Last edited by Raze; 14/01/20 11:28 AM.
C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
Thanks. I found the portal just before I turned in last night (an "I found something" statement) and questioned the spirit of the dead assassin to learn that the red princess went through it. I haven't gone through yet but I want to make sure I'm ready - my bat senses are tingling. Unless the garden by the Lizard embassy is Kemm's garden, I haven't been there yet. Is that possibly the "dark house"? I did manage to defeat the Kraken - I went back, fought with the tentacles since they were closer and it retreated. Not much around, though - just a frozen basement with some dead frozen bones. I thought it would take too long to do a spirit vision there and talk without freezing (I sent one in who froze so I had to heat them up with a fire spell smile so I knew the drill). I probably should go up a few levels before trying a few things - I'm at 18 at the moment - so I've just been nosing about. The possessed girl is gone too (but no body).

Last edited by caninelegion; 14/01/20 02:31 AM.
Support
Support

Oops, sorry, I mixed up the gardens.

C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
I seem to be totally outclassed at this point. I'm not sure if finding the queen (Justina) is the reason - it's not clear whether or not I missed enough side tasks to raise my crew a level or two - or it's just a bad build. Anyway, I started a new campaign. Hopefully I'll be able to finish this one.

NOTE: to clarify, I am not able to win the battle to find the red princess and could not free Arhu. Seems there was a third battle in Arx that I can't remember but was unable to win.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard