Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#658370 21/01/20 08:24 PM
nkb6478 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I have the larian goody bag summoner rework - I've been playing and having no problem infusing my "raise bloated corpse" - giving him taunt, charge, etc. However as soon as I hit summoning rank 10, it stopped letting me buff him. Now all I can do is supercharge him, or make him explode.

nkb6478 #658375 22/01/20 12:46 PM
Support
Support

I was unable to reproduce this, checking with the power and electric infusions.

If you are playing on PC, try verifying local files, to see if that helps, or on console try clearing the cache.

In the Steam library, right click on the game and select Properties, switch to the Local Files tab and then click on the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache...' button.
With the GOG version, in the (optional) Galaxy client, select Divinity: Original Sin 2 in the left column, then click on the More button, and in the Manage menu select 'Verify / Repair'.

To clear the PS4 cache: press and hold the PlayStation button on the controller, select 'Turn Off PS4', wait another 30 second after it finishes shutting down, and start it again.

On Xbox, to clear the cache:
- press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down
- unplug the power cable and wait 30 seconds
- plug the console back in and turn it on
- log into the same Xbox Live account you were using, start the game and let it sync, if required

If that doesn't help and you are playing on PC, please email supportdos2@larian.com with a save where this can be reproduced (or post/email/PM a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) and if available your most recent save where you could still cast infusions on the bloated corpse. If you are using any non-Larian mods, also include a list of those enabled and/or the modsettings.lsx file from your profile folder.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder' (and similarly in OSX/Finder).

PS4 saves can be sent, as well, but they would need to be transferred to a USB flash drive first.
In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, click Copy to USB Storage Device, select the relevant save(s) and Copy. From there you can zip the files, then copy to email or upload somewhere and provide a link.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard