Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi, first time playing "Divinity 2 Developer's Cut: Ego Draconis" steam version. Sorry if i do grammar or word mistake, not that good at english.

i just captured the battle tower. My skill trainer is Hermosa. After capturing battle tower i went to orbas and then broken valley. Did some battle and get in mine tower, cannot defeat black rings and i decide to train my skills in battle tower so i can do "a guild without a master" quest. I teleported to battletower using dragon stone, went to Hermosa and choose skills i needed. After that i checked my skills and didn't see any upgrade skills i choosed.

i didnt understand if its a bug or supposed to happen like that. Also when i teleported to battle tower my health and mana were not regenerating.

Last edited by BigTrouble; 22/01/20 05:16 PM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Hermosa will increase the maximum number of points you can invest into a particular skill, but won't actually give you those points: that's still for you to do from either levelling up or finding skill books.

The health/magic not increasing in the Battle Tower is deliberate and is to stop people teleporting back and forth in the middle of a fight; similarly, you can't consume healing potions or cast spells there either.

The fight at the mine tower is known to be very tough: come back later! I recall attempting it even earlier in the game (it was accessible from much lower levels in the early version of Ego Draconis) and it was frustrating, to put it very mildly. Without giving anything away, there's more you may wish to do there where being at a very much higher level would be beneficial. It can be left pretty much as long as you like, the cut-off point being when you enter the Hall of Echoes.

Edit: your English is fine, though I'm not so sure about mine and I am English. I'm still half asleep so hopefully my rambling explanation makes sense...

Last edited by vometia; 23/01/20 03:54 AM.

J'aime le fromage.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard