Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#658429 25/01/20 08:02 AM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
1. Is it possible to conclude a deal with Adramahlihk and swear God King at the same time? Will it cause any unique dialogs?

2. What will happen if you simply kill Adramalich immediately after the deal? This will not affect the final game and he just does not appear in Tomb?

Originally Posted by darkoms1
1. Is it possible to conclude a deal with Adramahlihk and swear God King at the same time? Will it cause any unique dialogs?

2. What will happen if you simply kill Adramalich immediately after the deal? This will not affect the final game and he just does not appear in Tomb?

1. You can get only one ending. If you honor the deal with Adramahlihk at the end of the game, you will see demon ending. If you will decide not to, you will get automatical death, and none of your companions will get God King ending.
P.S. you can nullify the deal with God King immediately after making the pact and getting all perks with swornbreaker.

2. Nothing, deal is off. He will not respawn in the end.

Last edited by Soccer; 25/01/20 02:49 PM.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Okay thank you. I just wanted to know if Adramahlihk would say that he wouldn’t make a deal with you because you had sworn to God King or maybe God King would stop you if you tried to make a deal with Adramahlihk

Last edited by darkoms1; 26/01/20 12:47 AM.
C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
I need a memory hit. Is Adramahlihk the same demon from BD? The names seem similar in my memory.

Support
Support

The demon in Beyond Divinity is Asmodheus.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Ah, I found such an option on YouTube. If you swore to God King, the Doctor will say that you are serving his enemy and will attack you

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Another question
If you do not kill the Doctor and end the game with the ending with the victory of the God King, will there be a special dialogue in the epilogue with Lohse, in which Adramahlihk will speak through her?

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard