Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
After I killed Isbeil I went to release the Deathfog and the narrator just ends with the part about hearing the machine do its thing and I can't ever get out of the dialogue.

Support
Support

Do you have a recent save you can reload?

If you are playing on PC, please email supportdos2@larian.com with your latest save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc), as well as the most recent save before interacting with the machine. If you are using any non-Larian mods, also include a list of those enabled and/or the modsettings.lsx file from your profile folder.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder' (and similarly in OSX/Finder).

PS4 saves can be sent, as well, but they would need to be transferred to a USB flash drive first.
In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, click Copy to USB Storage Device, select the relevant save(s) and Copy. From there you can zip the files, then copy to email or upload somewhere and provide a link.

stranger
stranger
I'm having this exact problem. Any idea what the solution is?

Support
Support

The OP didn't provide a save, so presumably found a workaround or skipped interacting with the machine.

Support
Support

In this case, the problem appears to be caused by the Full Loot mod.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard