Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
I kind of thought Loshe's demon would kick the new demon out - she acquired him by inviting it to possess her and let the little girl in Arx go. Now she (the little girl) just lies there comatose and Loshe has a flag saying "demonic possession" (madness seems to be gone via "clear minded"). I decided to wait until I find Jahan to see if he is part of this deal. I suppose I could kill or repeatedly damage my own character but, for now, I'll wait (unless someone knows what's going on and can suggest something). It makes one wonder, what happens if Loshe becomes divine with TWO + demons in her as the new one refers to himself as "we", kind of like, "I am legion" smile )?

Last edited by caninelegion; 01/02/20 09:28 AM.
C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
Well, Loshe was killed in a battle and a mad demon sprang forth - saying you will pay for killing my host - then goes about helping the one's who killed his host. Go figure! Darn! I was wondering what would happen if she became divine with more then one demon in her.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
"Lohse"! Admittedly it is (to my eyes) a strange name, though.

I'm afraid I don't remember the exact details of what happened with the encounter you describe but do have a vague memory of wondering if it might turn into a case of "my dad's bigger than your dad".

J'aime le fromage.
stranger
stranger
But you can’t control the character if during this quest a demon invades him, so you cannot become divine.
And, if you are interested, once with the help of constant freezing and teleportation, I brought the Doctor to this demon and the doctor killed my obsessed character, after that the demon got out of my character, but did not attack the Doctor.

C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
I had no control issues once clear minded was used once. She was duo-demon infested for quite a while without issue. As far as going divine? I haven't finished a game yet (gave up on my first try) so I don't even know if that is possible after the Nameless Isle incident.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard