Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
This is not the door to the south with the portal but there's an area to the east on the map apparently not connected to anywhere else that itself has a door to another area (not depicted on the map). Is there a way in there? Is it possibly a back entrance that I've never found (I've read of one that bypassed the lunar gate puzzle; a hidden hole, I think) but it may be something else entirely. From what I can see, it doesn't appear to be anything interesting back there but, you never know.

Last edited by caninelegion; 31/01/20 01:41 PM.
W
journeyman
journeyman
W
Yes. There is 100% a back door into the academy. There is also an achievement for finding it. Less than 12% of people have found it. To find it involves investigating south of the Temple to Duna. You will need some way to get across lava : Teleport, Tactical Retreat, Spread Your Wings, Cloak and Dagger. Once one character is a across you can use the pyramids to get the rest there. There are several places to get across, so it may take a couple hops to get to the correct one of the land masses. The back door to the academy is the only easter egg I have found in that area, but it was worth the search.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard