Playstation 4 "Save problem" #658787
14/02/20 08:12 PM
14/02/20 08:12 PM
Hazard Offline OP
stranger
Hazard  Offline OP
stranger

Hi!

I've just noticed, that my previous saves disappeared from the last time i've played! Here is the situation - I've saved the game 2 times (both new slots) and 1 quick save, then i've just closed the game and set PS4 in offline mode. Now when i try to load my "last save" it loads me in previous location, where i've been already! And there are more weird thing - i've the achievement for the location from "true saves"...

In two words the game loads me one hour before any of my last saves every time...

Last edited by Hazard; 14/02/20 08:16 PM.
Re: Playstation 4 "Save problem" [Re: Hazard] #658790
15/02/20 03:49 AM
15/02/20 03:49 AM
Canada
Raze Offline

Larian Studios
Raze  Offline

Larian Studios

Canada

Did you try opening the load window and going through the save list? If the time was off enough when the saves were made that could result in them not being listed in the actual reverse chronological order.

In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, is there any save data listed later than the timestamp of the latest save that shows up in-game?

Re: Playstation 4 "Save problem" [Re: Raze] #658793
15/02/20 08:59 AM
15/02/20 08:59 AM
Hazard Offline OP
stranger
Hazard  Offline OP
stranger

Originally Posted by Raze

Did you try opening the load window and going through the save list? If the time was off enough when the saves were made that could result in them not being listed in the actual reverse chronological order.

I've just checked the list of saved games in game menu- they are all in the chronological order.

Originally Posted by Raze

In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, is there any save data listed later than the timestamp of the latest save that shows up in-game?

All saved games are equal (in chronological order) in system storage, game load menu and even PS Plus storage... i don't know what is going on... i'll try to play one more time, save and take a screenshot, then i'll come back here.