Print Thread
#658844 17/02/20 01:08 PM
T
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
T
Hi folks!

Just new in this forum, and like i'm an old polite and well educated guy, i take some time to present myself ( and additionally maybe get some admin or moderator put me in the new comer group , to unlock some forum's function ).

I'm an pen and paper gamer who try to make roleplaying in virtual ways since i've no much time with work and other things matters to make it frequently in real life.

I must say i was about to give up since all my attempts in regulars MMO finished by get me bored ( since they dont give really the same "freedom" that classical PnP ) , their worlds were too much "frozen".

And there, a friend of mine talk me about DoS2 , and the Game Master mode of this game. ( Yes , yes, better latter than never! )
After a try, i must say i'm impressed by the potential of it. And now, i'm totally hooked by the Divinity Universe and i'm actually making all the old games to get my hand in the lore of this universe.

Well, i've said the most important things i think.
Oh, forgive me if i make some mistake when i write here, English's not my native language. ;)

See you soon!

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by The Storyteller
...and additionally maybe get some admin or moderator put me in the new comer group , to unlock some forum's function

Done!

And hello and welcome and stuff. smile

J'aime le fromage.
T
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
T
Thanks a lot!

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard