Next Thread
Print Thread
#658952 20/02/20 03:24 AM
C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
1. Find a way so doors don't slam in your face - it's just plain annoying. What I'm talking about is clicking on a movement location that is some distance away and passes through, say, a gate. When you get to the gate, it slams shut forcing you to find the spot again and click on it again.

2. Find a way to allow organizing the hot bars. It'd be much better if all, say, green (archer) items can be put next to each other so one doesn't have to search possibly five lines to find the one you want. Click and slide would work well I'd think.

Support
Support

I think the issue with this is if the doors are closed by default when outside of the area around the character, it would block the path so you couldn't click the destination in the first place (unless there was an alternate path), and not closing doors, etc, would potentially break quests if you could bypass them by clicking on the other side with the character far away.

If you unlock the hotbar (toggle button immediately to the left of the hotbar indicator/arrows), you can drag icons around the current hotbar (but not cycle through the hotbars while dragging). Open the skill or inventory windows to drag known skills or items onto specific skillbars, to group similar skills and items.

Raze #658988 21/02/20 02:46 AM
C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
On "1", it happens after the gate/door has already been passed. That's why you can click at the desired location. However, when one gets to the gate, it suddenly closes stopping progress. Here's a"for instance": You fight your way from the oil pits teleporter to the oil pits. Two gates are passed and left open. You get into a fight at the tar pits and retreat to the teleporter. You then want to move back to the pits so click somewhere prior to where you believe will start a fight anew. Your characters move to that affect but get to the first gate where it slams shut just as you get there. Repeat; same at the second gate. I can see how it might be an issue if you could just walk through locked gates but not ones you've already successfully navigated.

2. I'll try this later but, how can one move something from, say, line 3 to line 1? Hitting the down arrow would undo the drag I'd think.

Last edited by caninelegion; 21/02/20 02:52 AM.
Support
Support

1. Oh, ok. Maybe there is a general procedure closing things for long paths, to make sure there are no cases where gates/doors that should be closed are bypassable.

2. You can not directly move items between rows, just add them on the row that you wish (from the skill window or inventory).

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard