Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Help! This wasn't happening until yesterday. But, when I start up the game, the resolution displays normally at 1920x1200 and fills up my screen. However, when I press a button on my PC controller/gamepad, it changes the resolution to where there is a black border on the top and bottom of the screen. I check video options and it still shows 1920x1200, but obviously this isn't happening. I don't know what changed. I've even re-installed the game on Steam, but it didn't fix this issue. I've checked the grahpic settings config file and it says 1920x1200 for width and height. Why did this start doing this yesterday? And how do I fix it? I want to be able to play the game with my controller and have the full screen 1920x1200 experience.

Btw, if I start playing using keyboard+mouse, the screen/resolution stays the way it should.

Please help me :(

Support
Support

The controller UI is designed for 16:9 resolutions, and will add these bars for other aspect ratios. You can try a 16:9 resolution to get rid of the bars (depending on your graphics card's settings), though that would distort the image.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard