Hello everyone, I am here because I am in dire need of help.
I've downloaded back the game a few days ago, but every so often when going through a loading screen (specifically when getting out of a room, cave or other "interior" place) the game just loads infinitely.
For the record, I know this is a known issue and I have already been through different forums and help pages/wikis in order to find a solution, here is what I already tried without success :
- activating Lockstep mode in advanced graphic options
- disabling VSync
- going into the game's properties and selected " compatibility with windows XP SP3 "
- installing https://ntcore.com/?page_id=371
- saving/quicksaving before entering/exiting a place
- going into the hidden files and changing the fullscreen value to "0"
I've also looked up for some patches for the game, but I found a wiki post stating that Divinity 2 : Developper's Cut Edition on Steam already possesses all patches and fixes released by the devs, si I'm guessing it won't be of any help.
I must admit that I'm running out of options at this point. If anyone has an unlisted trick I could use, I'd like to know.
Thanks in advance.
PS : I've searched a bit through these forums and haven't found any topic disucssing this matter. If one corresponding to my request is already here, I apologize.