Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by SorcererVictor

You din't even read the SECOND paragraph in other forum. Just assumed that i was only talking about CDs and din't talked about resistances/immunities, lack of sun damage from most vampires in modern games and comparing to how people mock twilight by the same reason and now "at this point i'm wondering if you even read what people say"...

The only thing you said in your original thread is that you don't want it to be cooldown based, which was dispelled very early on. Everything after that you seemed angry about cooldowns and not talking about what was said in any other forum (which I didn't read, coz I didn't want to, nor was I responding to it - you only used that one as proof that there might be cooldowns anyway).

addict
OP Offline
addict
Originally Posted by AnonySimon
Sounds like either a No True Scottsman fallacy or a Moving The Goal Post fallacy to me.

No, you are defining everything as cooldown. Hell, if mana is cooldown, than anytthing has cooldown. Including ammo in FPS games... Using that definition, even the vancian magic system is cooldown based;;;

Cooldowns are defined by "The minimum length of time that the player needs to wait after using an ability before they can use it again. This concept was first introduced by the text MUD Avalon: The Legend Lives." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_video_game_terms#cooldown

Originally Posted by Ugmaro
The only thing you said in your original thread is that you don't want it to be cooldown based, which was dispelled very early on. Everything after that you seemed angry about cooldowns and not talking about what was said in any other forum (which I didn't read, coz I didn't want to, nor was I responding to it - you only used that one as proof that there might be cooldowns anyway).

If you din't read then don't assume things or better. Not be hypocritical of writing " "at this point i'm wondering if you even read what people say"..." while you are not reading and putting words into my mouth...

journeyman
journeyman

If you din't read then don't assume things or better. Not be hypocritical of writing " "at this point i'm wondering if you even read what people say"..." while you are not reading and putting words into my mouth...

Yeah no, I'm calling bullshit right now, I replied to YOUR RESPONSES to other people originally, not to your original post. ALSO, your ORIGINAL POST says nothing about resistances or anything else that you've thrown at me, NOR HAVE YOU EVER MENTIONED IT IN THE THREAD apart from when you responded to me.

You're not pointing out hypocricy, you're pointing out how right I actually am. And I'm not putting words into your mouth, you're just spewing the same 3-4 words over and over again

addict
OP Offline
addict

Yeah no, I'm calling bullshit right now, I replied to YOUR RESPONSES to other people originally, not to your original post. ALSO, your ORIGINAL POST says nothing about resistances or anything else that you've thrown at me, NOR HAVE YOU EVER MENTIONED IT IN THE THREAD apart from when you responded to me.

You're not pointing out hypocricy, you're pointing out how right I actually am. And I'm not putting words into your mouth, you're just spewing the same 3-4 words over and over again

I confusded you with other guy. Sorry about that. I was mentioning a different thread.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard