Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
apprentice
apprentice
Shar of course, the Lady of Dark Secrets.

I also like Baine and Myrkul ;), yeah I confess my gothic style during my teenhood.

He who breaks a thing to understand what it is, has left the path of reason.

J.R.R TOLKIEN
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by DaKatarn

I also like Baine and Myrkul ;), yeah I confess my gothic style during my teenhood.

The Kalach-Cha is not happy with Myrkul making a comeback in 5th edition lol

Cthulhu: FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I LAY DORMANT, WHO HAS DISTURBED MY- Oh its you...
Warlock: Greetings my lord-
Cthulhu: LET ME SLEEP-
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by TheInfinitySock

I hope the Dead Three will be the real threat in BG3 wink

He who breaks a thing to understand what it is, has left the path of reason.

J.R.R TOLKIEN
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

I hope the Dead Three will be the real threat in BG3 wink

Well there are making a comeback it is only bane that we have not seen in a video game it would be kind of funny if the dead three are trying to help us

Cthulhu: FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I LAY DORMANT, WHO HAS DISTURBED MY- Oh its you...
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Doomlord
AO

Funny how a god who does not like to get involved ends up getting in involved a lot in the forgotten realms

I've just always liked the idea of a one God to rule them all. Mystra would be my second choice.

Last edited by Doomlord; 08/03/20 03:16 AM.

DRAGON FIRE-AND DOOM Dragons? Splendid things, lad-so long as ye look upon them only in tapestries, or in the masks worn at revels, or from about three realms off...
Astragarl Hornwood, Mage of Elembar - Year of the Tusk
apprentice
apprentice
Mystra

Thanks for reading...

Razorback aka Daevin Aruth
"Nullius Pavet Occursum" = "He fears not meeting with any one"
Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves...
https://discord.gg/jxA5AvA
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
AO

Funny how a god who does not like to get involved ends up getting in involved a lot in the forgotten realms

I've just always liked the idea of a one God to rule them all. Mystra would be my second choice.

Well if Ao did not put any rules on Mystra she would be ruiling the other gods like a mini Ao

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I also have a thing for the dragon deities not Bahamut or Tiamat do to how often there have been used in DND but I do like the other dragon deities here is the list of the dragon deities who are still alive

Asgorath: The leader of the draconic pantheon, he (or she) was presumably not only a god, but also a primordial. Regarded as the creator of all dragonkind and, in some sources, of the multiverse. Known as Io in the Outer Planes.
Astilabor: Goddess of acquisitiveness and wealth
Bahamut: Originally known as Xymor, he was the god of enlightened justice and good dragonkind. He became a member of the Faerûnian pantheon sometime after the Spellplague.
Garyx: God of fire, destruction, and renewal.
Hlal: Goddess of humor, inventiveness, and pleasure, and also the messenger of Asgorath. Known in the Outer Planes as Aasterinian.
Kereska: Goddess of dragon magic
Kuyutha: A dragonborn demigod who served Bahamut.
Lendys: God of harsh justice.
Null: God of death and dead dragons. In the Outer Planes, it was believed that in fact Null was two different gods, Chronepsis and Falazure; or that both gods were different faces of the same two-aspected deity.
Sardior: God of gem dragons and psionics.
Tamara: Goddess of mercy and healers
Task: God of greed
Tiamat: Goddess of vengeance and evil dragonkind, she was also part of the Untheric pantheon and became a member of the Faerûnian pantheon during the Time of Troubles.
Zorquan: God of dragonkind and "dragonness" (the essence of what it was to be a dragon).

A pretty we don't get to see more of the other dragon deities it does not have to be always about Bahamut and Tiamat there are platy of other dragon deities there can use in DND

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard