Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Core Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
I'm looking at two big graphic mods to install and trying to choose the best one.

Both do a lot of graphic changes to make the game look better or sharper or more detailed, but both are older or for other reasons may not be the best to install, so i thought i'd ask here for opinions... My game version comes from Steam.

The two mods i found are: DoS EE-MegaPack GraphicMod (4.5a) by A100N, and DoSEE - Revisited Environment by Caabal (who also has a weapons' graphic mod). Maybe another mod is better than either of these, does Epic or XC Encounters have any graphics changes like these two mods?

Last edited by Core; 19/03/20 09:43 AM.
C
Core Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
I thought there would be some opinions here... ??

Support
Support

The forum is not very active any more, and I don't know if a lot of people tried both graphical mods to compare them even when it was.

C
Core Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Can my thread be moved to a better forum for answers, or should i repost in the DOS1 forum maybe?

Last edited by Core; 24/03/20 09:09 AM.
A
addict
addict
A
The only big graphic mods are the two you mentioned (A100N's/Vito740's and Cabaal's). Epic and XC_Encounters don't change graphics.

I personally use 'DoS EE-MegaPack GraphicMod' and then 'DoSEE - Revisited Environment' on top of it. Caabal did some aesthetic changes to environment textures I really like (rocks, for example). They're still worth installing.

Last edited by Abraxas*; 24/03/20 10:46 AM.

My mods for DOS 1 EE: FasterAnimations - QuietDay - Samaritan
J
stranger
stranger
J
!

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard