Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
stranger
stranger
Crafting ANY type of barrel is still broken to me.
The crafting bar either goes through as normal, but nothing is crafted, or it just hangs there.
It also makes it so that I cannot craft any other item until I reboot the game; the bar just hangs.
Autosort also breaks.
Finally, when the trying to exit back to the main menu, the loading bar freeze and the game becomes unresponsive.

There might be more but these are what I have found so far.

I really hope that you manages to fix this, or if I am the only one with this issue that someone here can help me fix it instead.

Support
Support

If you create a new profile and start a new game, do you have the same problems with crafting?

Does loading a save and returning to the main menu always freeze, or just if you have tried crafting barrels?

Try verifying local files: in the Steam library, right click on the game and select Properties, switch to the Local Files tab and then click on the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache...' button.
With the GOG version, in the (optional) Galaxy client, select Divinity: Original Sin 2 in the left column, then click on the More button, and in the Manage menu select 'Verify / Repair'.

If a new save is ok but your current playthrough continues to have a these problems, and you are playing on PC, please email supportdos2@larian.com with your latest save where this can be reproduced (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc). If you are using any non-Larian mods, also include a list of those enabled and/or the modsettings.lsx file from your profile folder.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder' (and similarly in OSX/Finder).

PS4 saves can be sent, as well, but they would need to be transferred to a USB flash drive first.
In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, click Copy to USB Storage Device, select the relevant save(s) and Copy. From there you can zip the files, then copy to email or upload somewhere and provide a link.

stranger
stranger
I have to say, I'm not entirely sure why the special bags disable achievements, along with a few other things which are purely Quality of Life changes. It just makes them feel like a cheat when they aren't and well, personally being a person that's big on achievements, I'd like them to not disable them, at least the ones that are mostly QoL rather than things that *change* the game.

Support
Support

Technically they are implemented as mods, and mods disable achievements. If you are playing on PC, check the Nexus Mods site for achievement related mods.
A distinction between QoL and balance changing mods would be an added layer of complexity, which would need to be added retroactively to the achievement system. I have no idea if that would be a trivial filter or if the design was assumed in so many place that changing it would be error prone and likely to cause bugs. It would, however, open up the same question for workshop mods, which would require some kind of curation or verification process to make the distinction there.

stranger
stranger
I'd understand the denial to apply this to mods in general, but for these things I don't understand why aren't they allowed, but either way, it's really great to see these things being added smile

stranger
stranger
Realize I'm rather late to the party, but playing for the first time on the Switch. I enabled the order 'gift' and it actually causes me more work then not having it. Anything stored in the bags does not appear in the menu when trying to equip new items and it also doesn't appear when trying to sell things to vendors, so I actually have to go into each bag, send the items to a different party member's general inventory, then equip/sell, then I can re-organize back in to bags again. Or just stop using them (which is what I'm doing so far).

Any clue why this is and how to make bag contents 'visible' outside of the inventory screen itself?

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
After reading about the gift bags, I didn't activate any of them.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Seter 

Link Copied to Clipboard