Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I am kinda disappointed at how I handled this side quest, Carl Jackson did not deserve to die in my opinion. Before I delivered Dana's letter to Derk I thought that maybe Carl was abusive with her, so she wanted someone to grab her away. After I discovered her book of conquests, turns out she is just a whore and I killed someone just so she can go screw with somebody else. Plus I read her thoughts and the only thing she mentioned was why Carl put his cellar key so high, so basically she only wanted him for his property :(

At least she finally (or hopefully) decided to stay with Derk (or I don't know, maybe later in the game she gonna dump him too?).

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
To be fair, Carl did murder somebody. It may have been a "crime of passion" but they ended up pretty dead all the same.

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I spoke to Rodney today and he agreed. I guess I did the right thing then.

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
There were newlyweds that died in the hotel _ I THINK is was the two of them (it said their names, Can't remember, though).

Last edited by vometia; 29/03/20 07:11 AM. Reason: spoilers!
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Spoilers, Mr Legion!

J'aime le fromage.
C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
Hmm. I saw that as a more incidental thing. How does one do that trick to hide spoilers anyway? Is there a site with instructions?

Support
Support

If you Quote a post you can see all the UBBCode, or check the forum FAQ (the question on UBBCode is a little less than 2/3 down the list).

Specifically, add the tags below to hide spoilers:
Code
[spoiler]Text to hide.[/spoiler]

Without the code tags, this becomes:

Text to hide.

apprentice
apprentice
I guess it all depends on how you want to handle it....what's the return for each action. the best I found is to give Derk the letter.......and bring the dairy to Capt. Rodney to have him get arrested. she may have been a trallop, but at least she wasn't hang'in 'round the tavern laugh

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard