Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Hello, I was looking through some threads and cant seem to find any Dev responses to anything at all, I thought it kinda odd so I decided to go ahead and ask.
It seems like during this Shelter in Place order we would be seeing at least some kind of response to at least one or two burning desires we might have...?

addict
addict

veteran
veteran
It's my third game related forum, and on none of those were devs an active part of the community forums. Rest assured, at the very least a gist of what is going here reaches their ears.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Wormerine
Rest assured, at the very least a gist of what is going here reaches their ears.

Quite. I periodically take notes to pass on and while Raze isn't on the dev team he is in direct contact with them and is conspicuous by his conspicuousness. I couldn't say how often the devs themselves take a look personally.

Occasionally they can be seen around the modding subforums but I think as with other studios and publishers, it's very rare to see them participating in general discussion for upcoming games: the mix of NDAs and fielding diverse and often enthusiastically-expressed opinions makes it a bit of a minefield.

Last edited by vometia; 29/03/20 12:13 PM. Reason: typo

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Oh.. alright. Thank you for the feed back guys. Stay safe!

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard