Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beeber Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Hello folks. New here.

So I grinded at Kali's fortress earlier and noticed something weird. In one area, the enemies respawned... Is this as expected or did I encounter a bug? It's a beneficial bug because I gained more XP, but a bug nonetheless. So is it a bug, or is it just part of the game?

I am absolutely sure it's not a new area that just happened to look similar to a previous area. I got to the golden chest that I earlier looted, and when I killed the respawned enemies guarding it, I checked it out and lo and behold, it contained Oak Tears, the same item I left instead of looting with its companion items. It's the same area I already cleared, but then this time the enemies were back.

I tested this on another zone. From one end of Kali's flying fortress to the other end (of which I killed a bunch of enemies), I went back, and this time, the enemies did not respawn. There were two enemies that I left there that I must've forgotten to kill instead of the usual many more. Just two in one gigantic floating island. And then they were there, and no one else.

Thanks folks.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Pretty sure it's not a bug, enemies often respawn, at least until a certain cut-off point is reached. But my memory is somewhat imprecise even though it's not that long since I last played...

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
apprentice
Make sure you kill all the summoners. As long as they are alive they can summon creatures. Make sure you also search for enemies around the chest area, some of the enemies are far from where most of the action is.

Last edited by VeganCookie; 07/04/20 11:12 PM.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard