Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#664643 21/03/20 06:53 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
The rest of the internet hasn't been able to answer this question about the game so I thought I would try here :)

For online co-op, can 4 people on 4 separate PC's play co-op together? Or is it 2 people on one PC playing with 2 people on another PC? I have found it very difficult to get clarification on this. I already own the game and I'm trying to convince some friends to get it so we can play while locked up and would like to know this first.

Support
Support

Up to 4 people can play multiplayer; that includes 4 separate systems online, as well as 1 system playing split screen co-op online with 1 or two other systems, or 1 other also playing split screen.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Perhaps it has been raised before, but the most troubling issue I've had with co-op thus far is the inability to inspect, well, anything, on a character controlled by another player. Save for the inventory.
Especially during combat I would love to be able to see the skill/action bar of my fellow players.

Last edited by Lotrotk; 08/04/20 10:05 AM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
Hello. I would like to ask you for a favor. Please could anyone advise me if I would play a co-op on PS 4 so that I will play on my Ps4 and two friends with me on another PS4, so is it possible? And then if that's the case, do both friends have to have a PS plus or is it enough for one to have one? Thank you

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard