Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mr cook Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi,

A friend and I are playing the enhanced ed in coop. He's hosting and so far he's been sending me gave invites. This is working OK for us, but I get kicked out a few times in a session and he has to ivite me again and again (which is a bit annoying). We wish to join a third friendto the coop and we fear this would become an endless and tedious invites session instead. We figure the direct connect could help, but we've tried a few different times using it just the for the two us, and each time my computer got stuck.
I turned off any other software using the network and disabled clouds services syncing and also turned off the fire wall. I also run the program via
C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Divinity - Original Sin Enhanced Edition\shipping\EoCApp - (which I thought is supposed to be the exectuable Raze was talking about in a few other posts) but so far with no success.
I would appreciate any help in this
Thanks

Last edited by Mr cook; 23/04/20 04:34 PM.
Support
Support

Can you join in the lobby? Your friend would have to set the online visibility to friends only or public.

Can you join using Direct Connection in a new game? If so, can your friend then load the latest save from your current playthrough?

If you try hosting a new game to test, can your friend join by Direct Connection?

Try starting a new multiplayer game, exit back to the main menu and then try joining.

Try resetting your network adapters:
- click Start (or Search in Win 10), type cmd into the search box, right click Command Prompt and select run as administrator.
- type the following command and hit Enter
netsh winsock reset
- when that is done, there should be a message 'Winsock reset completed successfully'
- type exit and hit Enter, then reboot your computer.
For more details, see:
https://iihelp.iinet.net.au/Resetting_Network_Adapter_(Winsock_Reset)

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard