Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Me and my friends have been getting this bug where we can't use skills, interact, or loot. We tried to switch hosts but it kept bugging out regardless, it has happened so far on Lady Vengance, Reaper's Coast, and the starting boat.

Host never gets affectted. He just sees us clipping through the world or standing still and whatnot, while we see the host and ourselves just fine. Good god the PS4 version this game is so unoptimized.

Fix your game.

Support
Support

This could be a desync issue due to lag, etc.
Does it seem to happen more during times of peak internet usage, if you've tried playing at various times of day, or weekday vs weekend?

Does saving and reloading help?

Did you try having the client system disconnect and rejoin, or the host try swapping characters and back again?

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Tried it in every scenario you mentioned, same issue every time. It could be my service provider but even then, I'm able to play every other game just fine. I literally cannot play the multiplayer.

Is the game going to get patched for PS4 in the near future?

It goes back to normal when the person with the glitch leaves and rejoins but same thing happens after a few secs/mins of playtime. We usually stop playing when this isn't the case and the glitch just doesn't go away after rejoining. I think we've only made it to Reaper's Coast once because of this.

edit: more info, when the game gets saved during the glitch it stays saving forever and nobody can move until everybody but the host leaves

Last edited by aetherjuice; 06/05/20 04:23 PM.
Support
Support

There is another update currently being prepared. This isn't a known issue, though, with a specific fix included, though something else in the update, or the update process itself, could make a difference.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard