Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello, I've ran into a weird 'regroup' bug while playing recently.

During my 3rd playthrough, I entered Wreckers Cave on Act 2, my party got ambushed by Voidwoken and got separated. Instead of dealing with it in the intended way, I teleported everyone out using waypoints and tried to regroup them. That's where the problem is, I can't regroup them at all, two of my characters portraits disappear (I play with a full party atm), one of them being my main custom character (whom I can temporarily regain control when talking to teammates).

I managed to fix it briefly by killing everyone from the party and then reviving them, the portraits came back and I regrouped them, but whenever I split, it bugs again.

I play on PS4, got some mods from the gift bags activated, I can update with screenshots and maybe a video later if possible.

Thanks in advance :)

Support
Support

As I replied earlier to your support email, someone on PC ran into this issue some time ago, and drag and dropping the other portraits to link / unlink / rearrange could randomly get portraits to reappear, as well as disappear.

Does saving and reloading restore the portraits, at least until you try linking or unlinking again?

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I've sent the saved data through the support email last month. I returned to the game today to check and the bug is still there after the recent update. The portraits dissappear when trying to regroup.

Support
Support

The bug report for this has been assigned to a programmer, but was not addressed in the last update.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Any news on this? I can try to send a new save data if needed. Apparently this is common, as seen on this topic as well https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=670858#Post670858

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Ok, I checked it in game today, installed it again after all this time, and it's working fine somehow. I don't know if the game updated again after the release of the "relics gift bag", but I just progressed a bit in the game and now it is working fine, portraits are no longer disappearing when I link and unlink the characters, so I guess it's solved, at least for me, thanks for the support anyway smile

That’s good news!

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard