Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I have no external mods in my game just the gift bags and when I load my character saved earlier today prior to updating to 3.6.59 via the MacAppStore I receive an error Missing Dependencies: ArmorSets... how do I resolve?

Support
Support

The last App Store update was to fix a compatibility issue with the Steam and GOG versions of the game, caused by more recent data accidentally being included in the App Store build for the previous update, compared to the other versions.
Unfortunately, that data can effect saves, resulting in the error you mentioned. Older saves should be fine (before the previous game update, if available, though that was a while ago), or your recent saves should load properly after the next game update (currently being prepared, so there is no ETA yet).

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Ok thanks - I've only started playing within the past couple of weeks and my only games is a coop game with a friend and my solo i had just started... so I guess I need to wait for the patch before I/we can continue.

Thanks for the info

stranger
stranger
Hi, I'm having this exact same issue on MacOS. I saved last night and the game won't load today. I've tried all of my saves and they're all receiving the same message. "Can't Load Divinity Original Sin 2. Missing dependencies: Armor Sets"

Please advise. Thanks

Support
Support

The saves will be loadable after the next game update. Unfortunately fixing the App Store compatibility issue can cause this issue with previous saves, made after the last game update (mid February).
The next update is being finalised for testing, but there is no ETA for release yet.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
@Raze

Thanks for the info! Most appreciative.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Update dropped — things are now working as desired!

Many thanks

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard