Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Is this a bug or the game removed all of them when we entered new world?

Support
Support

It is normal that the quest log is cleared once you get to the wastelands.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
So there is no chance we can get them back?

Support
Support

No, unfortunately not without loading a save before the Blessing Ceremony.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Lol so I have to finish all these active quests before become divine one to prevent disappear?

Last edited by onetruegod; 22/05/20 07:30 AM.
Support
Support

If you want to complete the quests, they have to be done before becoming divine. The trip to the wastelands is one way, and you will not be able to return.

If you borrow money from Sir Patrick before the blessing ceremony, the quest to repay him is also removed (and technically you die, so he never sends assassins after you if you don't pay him back on time).

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Can I use teleporter stone to get back to Rivellon? Or everything I stored in my house just vanish together?

Support
Support

You can not teleport back (at least by design). Teleporter stones in your inventory are replaced by ancient pyramids when you get to the wastelands, and if you don't have one or both of them, replacements will be on the ground to the north east of where you start, by a section of ruined stone walls.

You can teleport back by hex editing a file in the save folder, which should probably be ok for picking up loot, but I don't know if there could be issues with completing quests, etc.

The safest solution would be to revert to a save before the blessing ceremony, if available.

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
Really, would the Divine do all of those tasks at that point? Seems to be a good design decision but deeply disappointing when it happens.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard