Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
Apparently, there is a bug that prevents the proper dialogue from coming up between The Red Prince (or, Liz the Red as I call him) as the main character and Stingtail. Apparently, Amyro cannot be rescued and the Prince complete his personal mission. I have Drudenae, just not that which Griff needs to free him (I hid it smile - I didn't want the game to choose the wrong drudenae). If I use Griff's (I checked - that works), then I'll have to fight him and, at this point, that'd be suicide. Is there a known fix or work around?

Last edited by caninelegion; 29/05/20 08:24 AM.
Support
Support

You should be able to convince Stingtail to give you the orange, then speak to him again and tell him to use other Drudenae from your inventory (maybe drop the orange first; not sure if that is checked for first).
Alternately, just delay speaking with Griff about this again until you level up more.

C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
I tried number one; that didn't work as no dialogue came up other then Stingtail saying I didn't have what he needed (the reason I suspect it's a bug). Eventually, number two is what happened. One level up can make a big difference!

Also, I did some research prior to my post - apparently this has happened before (Steam forums and others I can't remember).

Last edited by caninelegion; 30/05/20 05:17 AM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard