Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello there,

I was playing with a friend and then I have got a short disconnect (can happen with my unstable internet connection, so we wasnt worried to much), after that i wasnt able to join him. We saying yeah that bug we know and restarted our games then he were able to invite me again, but i couldnt join him with the message failed to connect even though we could invite us. I had this Problem before in other games and fixed it because I noticed that my router were able to change ports out, but with that being disabled.
Are there specific Ports for Divinity on the console that need to be open besides the normal ones for open NAT? And is it possible that Divinity changes the opened ports, cause we could play other games together right after that and we tried again after playing something else together but it still was the case that we could join each other.

Support
Support

Have you tried joining anyone else?

Have you tried hosting/joining an Arena match?

Try going into Arena mode, create an arena, then exit back to the main menu and try joining in the lobby. Alternately, create a multiplayer game lobby, exit and try joining.

If you can join/host games with other people, try unfriending each other and see if that lets you join in a publicly visible game.
You could also test by one or both of you starting the game from a different Xbox account, if available.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
We will try that in the near future and I will let you know the results smile

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard