Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#669160 22/06/20 03:45 PM
mikeini Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello! I have recently become a huge fan of DOS2 and I would love to play it on the go while commuting to work! I play on console with my boyfriend and solo on 2 different profiles.

So my question is this: Because I’m already playing with all the origin characters in my other campaigns, would it be possible to create 4 custom characters on a Switch? Specifically because I want them to be themed towards a head cannon/vision of mine and because I want a certain party composition. Making the origins play off lore specs (ie making Lohse a rogue or shadow blade, etc) seems weird to me so I avoid it.

Support
Support

You would need to start an online or local wireless multiplayer game to be able to make multiple custom characters, with the help of other players (or at least other Switches).

On PC it is possible to drop the resolution and start multiple instances of the game on the same system to join in a LAN game long enough to get through character creation. It would require the Steam version of the game to sync that save to Switch, though, using the cross save feature. Since you mentioned also having a console version, but not Steam, it doesn't sound like that is an option.

Once you get off of the island of Fort Joy, there are henchmen you can hire.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard