Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#669499 26/06/20 07:59 AM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
OMG... i've sweared allegiance to the God King. Insane bonus. Now just i've to break the covenant and done!

But... just for ask... why i can't swear if my main isn't a undead?

Always outnumbered, never outgunned
C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
Never did join the evil bunch. smile What is this insane bonus? I figured the only real difference was being able to use the scythe as a weapon and likely replacing "bless" with "curse".

"--- can't swear if not undead" - just a guess but, all the high level "sworn" folks are undead so, to be consistent, so should the main character. It seems the only ones not undead are the Black Ring cultists.

Last edited by caninelegion; 26/06/20 07:25 PM.
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Well, the bonus is:
+2 attrib points
+2 combat skill points
+2 talents
and curse.

Originally Posted by caninelegion

"--- can't swear if not undead" - just a guess but, all the high level "sworn" folks are undead so, to be consistent, so should the main character. It seems the only ones not undead are the Black Ring cultists.

Seems legit XD
BTW: i'm a sort of mercenary in RPGs. taking side with evil forces and then betraying them is no problem for me. Anyone else?

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
Joining that with lone wolf would make one powerful character.

Out of curiosity, who do you like to give the second scythe to?

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
the 1st was for Almira, so 2nd is for me

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
Almira usually gets one from me too, the other to Sadha if the Prince is part of my coterie. If I went to the God King, I'd need one so I'd have to choose who didn't get it. Then there's the witch - I'm not sure of this but I think if she gets the scythe, she doesn't show up in the final fight.

W
journeyman
journeyman
W
What? I could have released Sadha? aw... I wish I had done that. I released Almira and Windego. Wish I could release all of them.
Interesting that they were all female.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Interesting... Sadha can be released... I wish i had known this before. I did the campaign with that red lizard and i'm done with him.

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
Originally Posted by Wilker
What? I could have released Sadha? aw... I wish I had done that. I released Almira and Windego. Wish I could release all of them.
Interesting that they were all female.

Sadha's a bit tricky since you can only go into the dream once - you have to have it on you. I didn't notice about them all being female until you said it. I guess Tarquin would have been a candidate if he hadn't been smart enough to leave the Ring without pledging himself to the God King.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard